Catalyst H2™ is an inspiring, in-person gathering, hosted by Strategen with the Green Hydrogen Coalition. After a tremendously successful event last year — bringing together more than 400 thought leaders and change agents to advance green hydrogen (GH2) market and infrastructure development in the U.S. and beyond — Catalyst H2 is returning to host three days of networking, immersive learning, and inspiration on December 4-6.
A new event feature this year will be concurrent topic sessions hosted alongside EPRI and the Renewable Thermal Collaborative on GH2 transportation and storage innovation, cutting-edge production pathways, and a buyers-focused forum platform, respectively.
Now in its 4th year, Catalyst H2 connects change agents and market makers to accelerate North America’s green hydrogen economy, facilitating connectivity and alignment among key actors, including multi-sectoral buyers, investors, innovative technology and solutions providers, developers, policymakers, community leaders and global movers and shakers.
By deepening collaboration across the green hydrogen ecosystem, Catalyst H2 is creating a collective vision to speed progress on near-term actions that achieve the needed innovation in policy and market design, technology implementation, commercial project development, and community impact.
Catalyst H2 leverages the power and promise of green hydrogen to reinforce the decarbonization imperative and help realize a clean, just energy transition.
- Focus on Renewable Hydrogen: Catalyst H2 is focused solely on addressing the unique challenges and opportunities for green hydrogen market and project development.
- See Progress Firsthand: Catalyst H2 is deeply interactive and includes a guided site tour of hydrogen-powered equipment at the Port of Los Angeles, equipment, and technology displays, alongside facilitated programming and ample space for collaboration and connection.
- Unlock Green Hydrogen Offtake: Gather actionable next steps from the end users who are stepping up as first movers, the policymakers who are leading on the establishment of market mechanisms, and investors who are underwriting bankable projects.
- Gain Innovation Insights: Learn about real-world projects and best practices, featuring innovative business models, diverse production pathways (e.g., electrolysis, organic waste), cutting-edge approaches to transportation and storage, and innovative community engagement practices from around the world.
- Weigh In on Market Design Frameworks: Catalyst H2 features the policymakers and regulators who are creating and implementing innovative frameworks to support the development of landmark projects across North America.
- Build Bridges: Strengthen connections within the diverse green hydrogen ecosystem, and establish areas for collaboration (e.g., policy, infrastructure) between previously siloed industries to accelerate progress.